We have an active community and business sector that works to keep Lewiston prosperous:
- Chamber of Commerce
- American Legion and Auxiliary
- Lions and Lioness Clubs
- 4-H Clubs
- Lewiston Sportsman’s Club
Community events include the annual Heartland Days and Fools Five Road Race, an 8K road race held each year during the first week of April. To date, the race has raised over $1million for cancer re-search.
The people of Lewiston care about our neighbors. That is why we make an effort to offer the services that keep us safe, protected, and comfortable.
- Volunteer staffed ambulance service
- Lewiston Fire Department
- Lewiston Police Department
- Lewiston Community Clinic
- Senior living center/Assisted living care
First class hospital care is only a short drive from home at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
Lewiston is also served by a Rochester City Lines bus route!
We also take pride in our celebration of spirituality. We are a community that embraces many faiths and our religious institutions reflect this diversity.
Churches in Lewiston include:
- Immanuel Lutheran Silo (LCMS)
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church
- St. Paul’s UCC/ELCA Church
- Lewiston Presbyterian Church
- Lewiston Church of the Brethren
Lewiston is also home to Christian Crossings, which is a non-denominational organization with programs dedicated to helping youth and families make a difference in the world. Each June, they host the Christian music festival, CrossFest.