City Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Ambulance Board - Fourth Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Senior Center in City Hall
- Bicycle & Trails Advisory Committee - Second Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Senior Center in City Hall
- Cable Commission*
- City Forestry & Beautification Committee*
- Economic Development Board - Third Monday of the month at 5:00 p.m. at City Hall
- Emergency Services Building Committee - First Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. at the Fire Station
- Parks and Recreation Committee*
- Personnel Committee*
- Planning & Zoning Commission - Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall
- Rubbish Haulers Committee (Temporary)*
Do you want to be involved in your local government? The Lewiston City Council is seeking volunteers to serve on committees and boards. Applicants need not be residents of Lewiston but must have a desire to serve the community in a volunteer capacity and be willing to contribute the number of hours necessary for the particular group to which they are applying.
If you're interested in participating, please complete the Application for City Boards, Commissions & Committees found under "City Departments: Forms & Applications." Contact City Hall by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 507-523-2257 for additional information. The mayor appoints members, and the City Council confirms the appointments. Selections are made as openings occur throughout the year. You may apply for committees and boards regardless of vacancy; if there is no vacancy, we will keep your application on file.
*Cable Commission, City Forestry & Beautification Committee, and Park & Rec Committee: Meet as needed; Meetings posted at City Hall, Post Office, Security State Bank and on the city’s website.
Visit www.lewistonmn.org/Events.aspx for regular updates or cancellations of meetings.